Jehovah-Nissi

Jehovah-Nissi
The Lord is my Banner

Pages

Sunday, July 17, 2011

Power

I went to Myrtle Beach for the first time this weekend!  I went with coworkers, it was so much fun, and all I could think of all weekend was my lack of Internet to "meet with you" yesterday.

The ocean always amazes me with the wonder, majesty, and awesome power of God.   It's my favorite place in the world!  Saturday was really really windy and as I attempted to remain standing in the surf, I was not only struck by the power of God, but I could FEEL it!  (Mommy and I share this same thought process...she went last weekend and told me she thought the exact same thing...which I remembered after I thought of it...)  It reminded me of the song "Revelation Song" which reminds us that Jesus' NAME IS power.
 
Worthy is the,
Lamb who was slain
Holy, Holy, is He
Sing a new song, to Him who sits on
Heaven's Mercy Seat
[Repeat 2x]

(Chorus)
Holy, Holy, Holy
Is the Lord God Almighty
Who was, and is, and is to come
With all creation I sing:
Praise to the King of Kings!
You are my everything,
And I will adore You…!

Clothed in rainbows, of living color
Flashes of lightning, rolls of thunder
Blessing and honor, strength and
Glory and power be
To You the Only Wise King

Filled with wonder,
Awestruck wonder
At the mention of Your Name
Jesus, Your Name is PowerBreath, and Living Water
Such a marvelous mystery!
Just the name of Jesus has power and we have that same power in us!  What a gift!  So, in anything you struggle with, in anything and everything you do for the rest of the day and for the whole week, remember that YOU have the POWER of God LIVING in you!!!  Release it with prayer!

No comments:

Post a Comment