Jehovah-Nissi

Jehovah-Nissi
The Lord is my Banner

Pages

Saturday, October 8, 2011

Romans 12:2

Have you ever wondered (and maybe you have) how the "word" of the "Lord" fits so well into the "world"?  I noticed this the other day...If we combine the "word" and the "Lord" we see "worLd"...Do you see?  This is SUCH a beautiful revelation to me!  The Lord puts himself smack-dab in the middle of the worLd...which is EXACTLY where He wants US to be...and the most beautiful part about it is that He's right there with us!  In the middle.  All the time.
Friends, we don't have to do this world alone, we have the power and might of the Lord of the Universe within us!  So...be in the world not of the world...short and sweet.  Because without the Lord we have no worLd (He created it, you know) and without the Lord we have no influence in the worLd.
AND...The best and surest way for us to stay IN the worLd and not OF the world is to stay not just IN the word but OF the word of the Lord!  I pray this is as impactful on you today as it was on my whole week!  The Lord just blows me away!  I love it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment