Jehovah-Nissi

Jehovah-Nissi
The Lord is my Banner

Pages

Saturday, June 11, 2011

GRACE

God GRACE is one of my favorite attributes of His character!  There is nothing that can keep His unconditional love from us!  I was able to get to the beach today...SO GOOD!  It's one of my favorite creations (and one that makes it difficult to stay distant from God) all thanks to His grace!

I have been feeling very distant lately.  Not really "far away" distant, or "disconnected" distant...but rather apathetic and luke warm.  I don't understand how things get this way in my walk with God...or at least I thought I didn't...  I realized that since Caswell I have not spent time in the word...at all.  This has truly distanced me from my creator, my love, my God...and...made for some very unfulfilling days.

By His grace, He takes us back AS WE ARE!  God loves us no matter what!  Through the pain of trying to teach us something we just aren't getting.  Through our "dry spells" of not engaging in His word.  Through our selfish, sinful thoughts and actions in each and every day...   Christ died once for all to save all from sin!  And, He saves us as we are.  God does not seek to change us first.  He, like a loving father, opens His arms wide to welcome us home.  No matter what we've done or how far we've traveled away, He gives us chance after chance after chance to come back, try again, and get it right! What's more, He gives us His Holy Spirit to help us stay on the right path!  Praise GOD!

He works WITH us every day to teach us and fill us with wisdom and light...how great is that!?!  And, He is waiting to welcome you and me back into His arms so that He might fulfill His perfect plan through our lives!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment