Jehovah-Nissi

Jehovah-Nissi
The Lord is my Banner

Pages

Monday, June 27, 2011

Psalm 56:8

I have been so full of emotion lately.  A wide range, from joy to sadness, all filled with tears.  When I come to seasons like this (the "rainy season" of life) I tend to become frustrated with my self, showing so much emotion, allowing people to see me cry...and then I remember this:

"You Yourself have recorded my wanderings. Put my tears in Your bottle. Are they not in Your records?" Psalm 56:8
"This is what the LORD God of your ancestor David says: I have heard your prayer; I have seen your tears. Look, I will heal you." 2 Kings 20:5

We are so dear to God that he saves every happy tear and every sad tear.  He keeps them in a bottle!  What LOVE we have from our Savior!  God's love is so great that he sent His sone to die in my place AND He saves each and every one of my tears!  He shares my joys and my sorrows.  THAT is so comforting!

1 comment:

  1. You're right, it is so comforting to know that the Lord is there and interested in everything we're going through. Blessed are the poor in spirit.

    ReplyDelete